lunedì 28 marzo 2011

Truth is.

Truth is I don't hate you, but I truly love you.
Truth is I can't stand your new behaviour.
Truth is I really suffer because you always avoid me.
Truth is I get upset when you say hello to everybody expect me.
Truth is I would you talk to me.
Truth is I rememeber every word you told me.
Truth is I remember every moment I spent with you.
Truth is I thought you like me.
Truth is I believed in your words.
Truth is I found out happiness because of you.
Truth is I want to embrace you.
Truth is I want to be embraced by you.
Truth is I want to visit you in your town.
Truth is I want to hear you while you're playing the guitar.
Truth is I can't pretending I don't love you.
Truth is I really wanted to have sex with you that night, but I was afraid of.
Truth is I gave you every thing you wanted.
Truth is I can't describe how much I feel for you.
Truth is I thought you were the right one.
Truth is I hate mistaking.
Truth is I commeted your link every night when I was in England.
Truth is I couldn't wait to talk to you.
Truth is I heard you while you were crying for your gradma's death.
Truth is I am so sick of having patience yet.
Truth is I was so surprised when I heard you when you were telling me "I love you".
Truth is I miss you so much.
Truth is please come back.
Truth is you've broken my heart.
Truth is you must tell me the reason why you don't want to stay with me anymore.
Truth is you must find courage and face me.
Truth is please speak with me.
Truth is you're so childish.
Truth is you're so fucking special.
Truth is you're the cause of my sadness.
Truth is you were the cause of my happiness.
Truth is only you can save me from my depression.
Truth is you're so distant.
Truth is I hate when you're too much drunk.
Truth is I hate your manners.
Truth is I can't forget you.
Truth is I can forgive you.
Truth is all I have are just memories.
Truth is I'd punch you in the face.
Truth is I'd murder you.
Truth is please pick up the pieces of my heart and repair it with all your love.
Truth is please say that you care.
Truth is you often make me cry.
Truth is you often make me angry.
Truth is I miss your caresses.
Truth is I miss your hugs.
Truth is I miss your kisses.
Truth is I miss your questions.
Truth is I miss your answers.
Truth is I miss summer 2010.
Truth is I miss our conversations.
Truth is I miss our moments.
Truth is I miss our evenings.
Truth is I miss our days.
Truth is I miss your soft shirts.
Truth is I miss your smell.
Truth is nothing is like it was.
Truth is I'm going crazy while I'm writing these sentences.
Truth is I fell in love with you.
Truth is I'll love you 'till you'll have breathe.
Truth is I need you.
Truth is I want you.
Truth is I miss you.
Truth is I love you like I never loved before.

Sorry if I am so heavy, but these are my emotions and they are so true and felt.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento