venerdì 4 febbraio 2011

M.J.O

I don't know why, but recently I often think about my first boyfriend. Sometimes I look his pictures on Facebook and I think it would be if we were still together. Sometimes happens to think about things like these and it's normal.You have to know that he was the first that I've ever loved. I was so in love with him, I was convinced it would last, but, unfortunately two mouths later everything was over. I have to admit that I was so heartbroken. I had to re-start again, carry on without him, it was very difficult. My idea is that forgetting is impossible and so it was. In fact I'm here writing about my first boyfriend. I would like show you a picture of him, but it's not possible because he could find out this blog. However I can describe him to you. Well he has middle-long black hair, a beard, his eyes are brown like mine. He likes drinking, having fun with his friends, listening to hardcore punk, moshing and something else. Anyway now he has got a new girlfriend, but I'm not in love with him anymore, so this relationship doesn't annoy me because now I love another guy.
I wanna post it a song which reminds me him.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento